Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Wildlife at T. Anthony's


Okay, so while we don't normally encourage eating of any kind, yesterday was Marathon Monday, and what would this holiday be without a little late afternoon visit to T-Anthony's pre-nap/coma. After all, the calories you probably consumed in your large pie or chicken finger dinner were probably negated by the amount of sweating you did running up and down Beacon Street, peeing behind dumpsters and aggressively accosting the poor workers of 7-Eleven.


On my visit to T's, I was mauled by what appears to be a rare species of fat girl that didn't seem to understand the term personal space.


Though I was stepping into a pizzeria, turns out it was the fucking amazon.




This gorilla/zebra mixed breed was SO drunk that she was mouth breathing down my neck in line a la that creepy boy in Hey Arnold.



A few times in line she even stumbled (mind you while standing still) and bumped into me throwing her 170+ pound body into my fragile frame, naturally causing me to turn around and flip out on her. Did she get it? Nope. Seven more times she does this (because everyone knows how fast the line moves at Ts).

Now, not only is she a disgusting, mouth-breathing slob... she also clean sweeps the disaster awards with her Coach Wristlet and legging/dress combo.

What the fuck!

Excuse me, I need to go puke up my large cheese now so I don't turn into that. Thanks for the reminder. I almost kept this meal down.

BUFP 

3 comments:

  1. So now that you got the vulgar and hostile vocabulary out of the way, which is disgusting by the way, just like the pizza that this so called "slob" mowed down, have you ever read what you just wrote? To me, and probably every other normal person that reads this blog, u seem like an anorexic sorority bitch that cares way too much what other people look like . Ever think maybe she is overweight due to a disease? As in a real disease? Like , say diabetes which can be extremely diffcult to loose weight? Or maybe you just have never experienced getting the drunk munchies because you are too busy making urself puke up the 12 dollar long island that you just drank from some yuppie bar. Whats wrong with being drunk on Marathon Monday? Absolutly nothing for us normal people. Whats a girl gotta do to get a damn slice of pizza without being bitched at by a "fragile" twink??? I'll tell you one thing, whether I am overwieght or not, I'd bitch slap any fragile little lightweight if they spoke to me the way you probably tweaked out on her .

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not totally sure what you're talking about "loose weight." Is that opposed to "tight weight?" Long Islands are also so 5 years ago and are filled with too many calories. Since you are so adamant on making fun of me I thoughtttt you may be smart enough to realize that a true "fragile twink" like me would only drink Vodka Sodas. Sorry I overestimated you.

      Delete
    2. Hey ever hear of a typo? Sorry you took the "title" of BUFP, not an english teacher. And who ever thought,you even judge drinks! And who says fragile twinks can't be tanks? Oh that right, you, because you know exactly what you're talking about. Did I add enough grammar and correct spelling for you this time? Sorry I overestimated you. hehe.

      Delete