Saturday, April 7, 2012

Say NO to Crack!!


While here at BUFP, we condone drug use of all kinds... there is one drug that we think should be off limit: CRACK!!!!


Here is what I'm referring to:



UM WHAT!?!!

Fuck me, where to start?

Well there's the weight issue...which you all know how I feel about thattt. The jeans: are you part of the Hells Angels? I'm confused. BUT, the most spectacular showing of this train wreck... the one part that I can't take my eyes off even though they're about to burn out of my skull... the happy trail that seems to be leading down to the place of no return! Oh. My. God.

LISA! Get me a Tag-Team QUICK! I need to erase my memory and suffocate the brain cells that could possibly house this image.

Guess he should have invested in a Trendy Top:



Vom.Com

BUFP

No comments:

Post a Comment