Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Man Repelling Meets All Saints


So while I was performing one of my favorite activities this past weekend: shopping blacking out, doing drugs, hooking up, throwing up I spotted this BU Senior, Marcella Sacco, part-time All Saints Spitalfields trendsetter, part-time model at Maggie Models... full-time Man Repeller, but in the best way possible (I mean is there any other way? Who even dresses for boys anymore? So freshman year)


If you don't know what Man Repelling means exist out of my blog right now.



I am OBSESSED with this entire outfit!! Not more obsessed than my leather craze, but it comes pretty damn close! Here's the run down
  • Denim shirt- buttoned all the way up like a f*cking boss
  • Simple grey tank underneath- most likely for practical reasons
  • Taupe corduroy pants- for added texture, interest and trend
  • Brown leather boots- slouchy, laced weirdly with pants tucked in for perfection
No make-up is even necessary for this cool, laid-back, I don't give a fuck but I still look better than you, look.

**DISCLAIMER:  No make-up means if your face looks like you could be in a Cover Girl ad. Don't think because I said "no make-up" that your pizza, Shrek face can all of a sudden drop a terrorist attack on society. Make-up was MADE for YOU my friend someone I'll never be seen in public with**

We all know I think know I'm pretty cool, but I wish I could be cool enough to rock this outfit.

xx

BUFP


No comments:

Post a Comment