Sunday, March 18, 2012

American Apparel Hipsters Meet BU

Like most other girls (and gays), I love myself some American Apparel staples! The comfy v-neck,  shiny leggings, circle scarf, and of course the infamous double u-neck dress, a perfect option to pair with bold jewelry and a foreigner's international student's table at Bijou or The Estate if you haven't moved up in the world.

But this, my friends is just unacceptable.

  1. It was February when this picture was taken. I'm pretty sure I wore by SBC out that night.
  2. Are you a Ballerina? (I thought it was country night at Ts)
  3. We're not in front of CFA, although T's is awfully close to there
  4. The light pink and magenta combo is not even okay on Valentine's Day (plus with this award-winning outfit, I'm sure you were Valentine-less)
  5. At least you're cottage cheese less. Points for that.
Essentially this video sums it up:


Off to listen to some Foster The People and not shower.

BUFP

No comments:

Post a Comment